Cision has announced the launch of its new integrated platform, the Cision Communications Cloud™ Platform, to give marketers and communicators the power to make intelligent, real-time decisions in a unified way across earned, paid and owned channels.
This new offering is the first of its kind in the UK and European communications industry to bring the power of the cloud to earned media and incorporates many of Cision’s award-winning technologies, including Gorkana and PR Newswire products and services, into a single integrated platform, providing an effective way to connect, scale and accurately measure the impact of earned media communications.
Jeremy Thompson, CEO (EMEA & India), Cision/PR Newswire, said: “At Cision, we appreciate that PRs and communicators are busier than ever before, as the power and importance of reputation grows. We have set out to help our users assert control by integrating the essential communications data sets and tools they need at their fingertips in one place.
“Cloud technology enables us to do that and, just as cloud platforms have transformed sales, marketing and other functions, Cision is now bringing the power of the cloud to communications and earned media.”
The Cision Communications Cloud includes harmonised features to connect clients with an ecosystem of partners, data, content, measurement and strategic services, including the ability to:
● Listen to media channels for brand mentions, competitive activity and trending topics that will inspire compelling content with insights covering over two million daily news stories internationally across online, print, broadcast and social channels.
● Target and build relationships with media and influencers that fuel stories and inspire targeted audiences to take action in real-time. New technology and data science combine to create an advanced source of over 1.6 million media contacts, outlets and editorial opportunities.
● Create an effective earned media and content strategy by combining your talent with Cision’s team of industry experts who will deliver insights, strategy, best practices and hands-on help in delivering high-impact communications.
● Engage the right audiences by sharing your stories and earned media across channels to achieve better results. Amplify the impact of your paid and owned media channels with earned media as part of a holistic customer relationship strategy via the world’s largest and #1 most trusted content distribution network.
● Analyse the data that will guide strategy with customisable charts and a 360-degree view that connects the dots between traditional and digital media channels, and attributes the revenue impact of your programs.
Thompson added: “Cision – with its acquisitions of Gorkana and PR Newswire – is the one business with the investment, scale and expertise to bring a product like this to market in the earned media space.”
He continued: “A lot of different products exist to do different parts of the job that marketers and communicators need – from data, distribution, monitoring, analysis and message delivery. But, at Cision, we can do the whole job and do it better than anyone else.”
The capabilities of the Cision Communications Cloud are intended to allow communicators to build rewarding relationships with the audiences that matter the most, understand trends in conversation and leverage buyer and influencer communities to drive customer behaviour.
Kevin Akeroyd, Cision global CEO, said: “The heroes of the communication department are using intelligence and real-time decisions to orchestrate their strategies. Through the Cision Communication Cloud, we will enable communication and marketing executives to align with their peers to more effectively manage this complex challenge and enable organisations to drive growth.”
Akeroyd added: “This is the new era of communications, where earned media becomes more scalable and effective through an automated and data-driven approach. Integrating earned with paid and owned channels in one platform is what makes this so different than what has been done before.”
- To learn more about the Cision Communication Cloud™, click here.