PRCA extends deadline for City and Financial Awards entries
The PRCA has extended the deadline for entries into its City and Financial Awards 2017.
The awards, which aim to celebrate the best of communications in the city and in financial PR communications, will accept entries until 5pm on 13 January.
The City and Financial Awards now has 15 categories, including ‘Best M&A or Communications in Support of a Transaction Award’, ‘Best Banking Communications Campaign Award’, ‘Best Strategic Communications or Corporate Brand Campaign Award’, In-house Team of the Year Award’ and ‘City Agency of the Year Award’.
David Buik, financial commentator for the BBC and businessman, will host the event which takes place on Wednesday 22 February, 2017, at the Merchant Taylors Hall in the City of London.
The City and Financial Awards judges include:
• Jeremy Thompson, CEO at Cision & PR Newswire (EMEA & India)
• Gavin Sullivan, acting group communications director at London Stock Exchange Group
• Donna Zurcher, managing partner at Instinctif Partners
• Steffan Williams, group managing director at Newgate Communications
• Stephen Doherty, global head of corporate communications at Barclays
• Neil Bennett, chief executive at Maitland
• Richard Campbell, managing partner at CNC
• Lisa Carr, director and partner at Lansons
• Kathryn Sutton, social media manager at Schroders
• Charlie Jack, partner at Hudson Sandler
To view the full list of judges, click here.