Thursday 21 January 2016
15.00 GMT / 16.00 CET
To grow, businesses need to change. Communication is one of the vital components of effective change management.
But planning and executing change communications is a challenge. As businesses grow and their processes, structures and personnel change, it becomes more complex and even more crucial to get change communications right and help ensure business success.
In this webinar, we explored the issue and found out what tools and techniques you can use to enable communications to transform businesses successfully.
This webinar discussed:
- The key benefits of getting change communications right
- Top change communications challenges organisations face and how to address them
- The principles for an effective data-driven change communications approach
- Case studies and approaches to improving change communications using accessible data and insight on employees
- How to get started and take the first steps in successful change communications
This webinar was free of charge and open to all.
Jeremy Thompson, managing director, EMEA, Cision
David Rockland, managing director, Ketchum
Kieran Colville, director, Ketchum Change
Events are exclusive to customers of the Gorkana Media Database or those who also subscribe to all three of our services: Media Database, Media Monitoring and PR Measurement services.